Okay so I wake up this morning and get the hubby out the door, start my coffee and check my email. What do I find? I have been featured! YAY!!! Thank you Heck of a Bunch and Traci66. Unfortunately, I didn't notice their email before I went to bed last night so I wasn't able to give a brief description of my blog. Honestly I don't know how to describe it though. I guess it's kind of a Hodge Podge of recipes (e.g. Chicken Mayo), craft ideas (e.g. tutus), what I think are funny stories about my family (e.g. kids), reviews of blogs and products (i need to do some more), and deals and giveaways I find.
Now that all that has been said I am a 27 yr.old currently SAHM of a beautiful 3 year old, and a sweet 5 year old hoping to return to school or work soon. I am also a very proud Army wife and love to share what information I can for other military spouses. My husband was injured in Afghanistan so our lives recently and abruptly changed.
This is moments before we said goodbye for his 3rd Deployment.
Please feel free to leave any tips and advice. I love feedback.
If you'd like to participate in Keepin' Company Thursdays, please follow these guidelines:
* Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.
* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday.
* If you get a follow via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.
* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Post to the link below. There is no need to add your link twice. You can do so either on my blog or at Traci66 or Heck of a Bunch. It will show up at each regardless.
* You can also grab the blog hop code to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
* If you add the Keepin' Company button to your sidebar and leave either of the hostesses, Heck of a BunchTraci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week.