13 May 2009

School and Moving

TJ is absolutely obsessed with going to school.  This morning he dresses himself, grabs his Lightening McQueen Mini Backpack, eats his waffles and...

Tj: Mom-mom it's time to go!  NOW!
Me: What? Where?
TJ: To school you hear me mom-mom.
Me: Yes dear I hear you but you can't go to school until after we move to Colorado.
TJ: Oh..... (You can see he is now in deep thought)

I get up and go wash the dishes.  He comes in about 10 minutes after our previous conversation.  He is carrying a big box.

Me: TJ? What are you doing?

He says nothing and climbs inside of the box and lays down and closes the flaps.

Me:  TJ?
Tj: What mom-mom?
Me:what are you doing?
TJ: I am moving to Colorado.

I just busted up.  We are not moving until July.

2 comments:

caligirlinfl said...

LOL! He is so funny!

"Deal"icious Mom said...

Thanks for your sweet comment over on my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.