14 January 2011

Aloha Friday


What's Aloha Friday? It all started at An Island Life
In Hawaii, Friday is the day to relax and take it easy. So, Mrs. Marine could take it easy on posting!

Aloha Friday

She asks a question and you answer it in a comment. Play along and write your own "Aloha Friday" post then leave your link with Mr. Linky and Ill be sure to stop by and answer your question!

This Weeks Question:
 

Do you use coupons?


Yes I proudly do.  I get the paper for coupons, print them off line, use store coupons, and I also follow quite a few blogs that get coupons and prices for certain stores.  (Check them out here).  The cashiers most of the time are very understanding, and even sometimes awestruck at how much I save in the end.  It takes lots of research and organization, but I can save between $30 and over $100 dollars a trip.  Believe it or not I once saved $178 dollars at the commissary on Fort Carson in Colorado.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.