11 April 2010

Getting to know YOU

It's time to join MannLand5 in getting to know you.


Be sure and link back to her site if you decide to participate, and also post a comment letting me know so I can check it out.

To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them..then come back here and get your link on.

The Questions..

1. What color do you wear the most?
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
4. I really need to start..........?
5. What was the first blog you ever read?
6. Do you collect anything?
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

My Answers...


1. What color do you wear the most?  Burgundy, and black because that is my work uniform, but other than that would be brown.  What can I say I just like the way I look in it.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?  I would take the $10,000.  You can have a great dream vacation with that and so much more.

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?  hmmm....  I am sure I do, but I can't think of it right now.  Oh wait, I fibbed.  I love to sing in the car or shower at the top of my lungs.  My hubby loves hates it.

4. I really need to start..........?  organizing and getting rid of unneed items before we move again.

5. What was the first blog you ever read?  Post Secret  If you haven't checked it out I think you should.

6. Do you collect anything?  Yeah a few things.  Thanks to my hubby I have started a spoon collection from all the places he has been.  I also collect books.  Any books.  Books that I have read that I believe are good or someone has told is good.  I also collect angels but just ones that touch my soul or are given to me.

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?  I was just a month shy of 15.  It wasn't romantic or anything like that.  I kissed my best guy friend, because I hadn't kissed anyone yet and wanted to know how.  Yes, I know pathetic.

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?  No.  I don't own a cell-phone and I just can't picture me driving and trying to get internet service on my laptop as I try to twitter or whatever.  Oh yeah, I don't even have a twitter account.  LOL

Th-th-that's allfolks!   Now remember to let me know when you answer and also to link back to MannLand5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Violet! I am your newest fan! Just wanted to say thank you for having the hardest job in the planet. I met another army wife today, and as I told her, being an army officer, I have seen how much you guys give and how little you ask in return. So, I am very please to meet you. Keep up the great work! Angie

http://jsimplylive.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

Hi Violet, just checking out your answers for today! I usually play along every Sunday!

Nice to meet you! Enjoy your Sunday!

Nicolasa said...

Thanks for stopping by! You reminded me that we need to get our crap organized as well.. we aren't moving but I can't stand the piles of stuff everywhere!

Unknown said...

These kind of things are fun to do & helps your readers get to know you better.

I started following as soon as I read your title!!!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.