Okay so this was dinner: Baked Catfish, rice, broccoli and corn bread.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) catfish fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients, except for the catfish fillets; mix together and brush mixture over both sides of the fillets
- Place fish on a 13-in. x 9-in. greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.