18 May 2009

My goofy Kids


Okay so today has been full of laundry.  LOL I had a lot of catching up to do since we went out of town this weekend.  However, the kids had fun with the blankets.  

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for the pictures of fun at my in laws.  Let's see to start it off we ended up adding 2 hrs to our trip due to getting lost.  Then Tj was sick.  We finally got there around 11pm.  I made Tommy sleep on the couch and I took the guest bedroom with both kids.  Tj was still sick all night long.  Magically though he was 100% better in the morning.  laughing, playing, and everything.  So we went fishing, road the mule (it's actually a type of atv).  The kids played in the sand, and danced in the rain later in the day as we were all relaxing.   

The next day we went to see the kids great grandparents, and they helped hammer nails.  Then after Tommy got home from playing golf I finally got the break I was craving.  My mother in law and I went and picked some delicious blackberries, groomed some horses, and I trimmed one's mane for her.  We rode around in the mule and got to visit.  It was a great visit, and we are going back soon.  For the moment though I am glad to be back in the comforts of my own home.  Well I hope you had a great weekend!  I am going to go read some more of my book.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.