07 April 2009

Why I am writing

Sometimes I find myself going crazy! Yeah I know that is the norm but I wanted some way to release the craziness. I will be sharing crazy things my kids and hubby do, as well as some crazy thoughts I have at random times. I also plan to share some recipes, craft ideas, and who knows what else as this thing progresses. I may not write very well (as far as grammar and punctuation go), but I love to write. I used to write things like this but as my life grew crazier I let it slip away. So now after following some friends' blogs (and some that are just great blogs I randomly came across) I have decided to start my own. I can promise you that this won't be a daily blog (at least not religiously), but I will try to write as often as I possibly can. So here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.