18 January 2011

Thoughts of Tuesday

So things are starting to settle down around here, but now I have to play catch up.  The house is a mess I am behind on laundry and my to do list is growing quickly.  So here we go again a 20 random things for Tuesday post!

Songs I like today








I couldn't get this one to embed.  :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmTaLvVtvtE&ob=av2el

Favorite Pictures




  
Favorite Blogs


The Meanest Mom

K. Tree, CNA

Army Wife Blogger

Raising Ruby


To Do

Grocery Shop at HEB

Go to the Library (This is one of my favorite places,m and I have yet to check ours out).

Finish Paying Bills- Such joy I tell you!

Try My CAA again. - Yep that's right I am still having problems with it.

Okay so it is time to get back to work.  Leave me a note you know how I love them.  Later people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your favorites ! Come say hi when you can !
Xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. Found you via Tuesday blog hop.

CJ xx

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.