Since my hubby has not been around I must admit I have been
doing everything the way it should be done.diving head first is some of my "guilty" pleasures.
1. Watching TV in bed. Of course I never fall asleep with it on.
2. Reading! I love to read! Even until 3 am.
3. My diet. My hubby really dislikes "healthy" food, so I have been enjoying it every day. However, you can't really consider Easter smores healthy, now can you! Check out the link, the kids and I loved them.
4. Long baths, and I mean very long baths. The kids go to bed and I go for a soak with my candles and my book. (Okay honestly this hasn't happened yet, but it is planned for tonight. We shall see how it goes).
5. Blogging and FB. My hubby hates both, but we have an agreement I avoid it when he's around. So there you go.
6. House hunting. Granted it has all been online, but it has been a guilty pleasure I have always done. I dreamed of: my house and how it could be. Now I am doing it for real.
AND the best of all....
7. Enjoying the peace and quiet. HAHA not the kids are hyper, crazy, and temperamental. However, we march around the house singing cadences, screaming, singing or whatever.
Okay it has taken me 48 mins to write this post so far. I am going to go and try and get the kiddos to sleep. They are in bed, but not asleep. Have a great night. What are your guilty pleasures?