12 August 2009

Yay!

I logged onto my dashboard this morning and tinkered with it some and now I have all of the blogs I follow back! I follow 33 blogs so I was in a bit of a moment last night when I realized my dashboard was saying I wasn't following ANY blogs. All is good now. Today is another interview day, so keep your fingers crossed. I also will be registering my kids in daycare and pre-school today. Right now I just finished doing dishes, laundry, un-packing four more boxes, and dusting. So I thought I would post an update inbetween my sneezing fits. Last Sunday we didn't make it to church, but Tommy keeps saying we are going this Sunday. Well, I still have lots of little things to do on my to do list before I have to leave at 1030am. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.