20 May 2009

Another Busy Day

So tonight is my husband's Military Ball.  I won't be around today because I will be preparing for it.  Thought of these when I saw the images.  I love being a SAHM and wife!  So I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

Stress Pictures, Images and Photos
When Elaine refused dinner and cried for her cupcake 
for nearly an hour.
vintage funny photo Pictures, Images and Photos
In the middle of the night when I stubbed my toe for 
the fourth or fifth time on some toy.
vintage humor Pictures, Images and Photos
This is a daily thought.
no rules Pictures, Images and Photos
When kids are telling me nose toes and hands when I
"play with the phone," "go in my room," "when I pick 
up the kittens," "open the refrigerator'" etc.
PMS Pictures, Images and Photos
this is a monthly thought.
maid Pictures, Images and Photos
After being told "Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyy 
mmmmiiiiilllllllkkkkkk!" "mommom wipe my booty. 
I poo pooed!" etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.